Tuesday 3 April 2018

'MEET the MEMBERS'

Good evening everyone, 
I hope you have had a wonderful day and I
hope you had a wonderful
Easter Weekend

Every couple of weeks we will be doing a
'MEET the MEMBERS'
posts to introduce our fabulous Members...


...I would like to introduce 


"I love paper crafting, I make cards, boxes, books etc. I have never managed to master iris folding so I'd definitely like to master it.

I've been crafting for around 16 years now. I particularly like stamping and Woodware stamps are amongst my favourite. I love flowers and making flowers to go on my cards and I love a good challenge. I live in West Sussex and we used to have lots of craft shops but over the past few years they've all but one disappeared which is a great shame as I miss the classes I used to attend regularly."



June is a very talented crafter
Here are just a few photos of her beautiful work





I am sure that you agree that they are fabulous
To see more of June's work please visit her 'Page'

Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

  1. I love all the cards, so pretty. Nice to meet you June, you're a very talented lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmie Hardwick3 April 2018 at 20:08

    Your cards are so beautiful June. You have wonderful ideas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate you taking the time.
All Things Crafty And More xx