Friday 23 March 2018

'MEET the MEMBERS' - Audrey Pedersen

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope you are enjoying your day so far

Every couple of weeks we will be doing a
'MEET the MEMBERS'
posts to introduce our fabulous Members...


...I would like to introduce 

Audrey is a very talented crafter, she currently doesn't have a blog
but please visit her on Facebook and say hi.

"I’m mostly into paper crafts .. I make cards, gift tags, bookmarks & gift boxes. I also do book folding.
I decorate fairy doors, paint/decorate glass & pebbles and will basically try anything.
I’ve been crafting for around 10 years and love getting my hands (and craft room) messy.
I’m a Caregiver; I was working in the Community, but have recently started working at a Care home, so I don’t really have the time I’d like to play. Can’t retire yet though .. I need to fund my crafting addiction.. lol
My Mum-in-law first started me in crafting and continues to inspire me .. she makes beautiful cards. I would like to try both parchment craft, which Mum-in-law does  and wood carving. My dear Dad who passed away last year left me his wood carving tools; he was an enthusiastic supporter of my work.
I love the group and am often in awe of the work produced. Thank you for including me. Below are some samples of my work."
~Audrey~


I'm sure that you will agree that these are just fabulous,
Thank you for introducing yourself Audrey.

See you again soon for more 'Meet the Members'



2 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you Audrey. You have some lovely makes, I look forward to seeing your word carving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have seen your book folding totally inspiring, but I really like your fairy doors, I would love to try one but not sure how to do it.
    It's nice to meet you and see you on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate you taking the time.
All Things Crafty And More xx