Wednesday 3 July 2013

BLOG of the MONTH Winner

CONGRATULATIONS
to our
'BLOG OF THE MONTH'
WINNER
'Nicky Cardmaker Wilcox'


I asked Nicky if she would answer a few questions to help us get to know her better.

What crafts do you do?

''Any I have tried so many over the years but I think any type of paper craft,altered art.''


 How long have you been crafting and why did you start?

''About 20 years My first taste was LLB on BBC, I then saw crafting on QVC and fell in love with Anne Griffin and her kits. so I then started sell stamps etc as there was no were to buy it.''


How would you describe your style of craft?

''Eclectic as I like a lot of different styles.''


Who / what is your inspiration?

''All crafters I love it when I have helped others with what I make and I get loads of ideas of you tube.''


How long have you been blogging and why did you start?

''I started in 2011 it was seeing others ere showing there makes off and thought I would give it a go and love it that anyone can see my work.''

Thank you for sharing with us Nicky and well done on winning 
'BLOG of the MONTH'
well deserved.

Please visit Nicky's blog to see more of her wonderful creations.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate you taking the time.
All Things Crafty And More xx