Tuesday 26 March 2013

'BLOG of the WEEK'

Our WINNER of the 
'BLOG of the WEEK'
last week
was the lovely



Well done Kay, your blog is fab
We asked Kay a few questions to help us get to know her a bit better.

1. What crafts do you do?
"I love all crafts,but the main ones i do now are card making and mixed media."


2. How long have you been crafting and why did you start?
"I have always crafted, from making furniture for my Cindy doll as a little girl from egg cartons, to knitting crochet , costume designing, to all the usual painting drawing etc to fine embroidery, even had a try at silver clay jewellery."


3. How would you describe your style of craft?
"Eclectic, chaotic, vintage, grungy and pretty ..."


4. Who / what is your inspiration?
"Many things inspire me, just walking around and seeing something random could inspire an idea, I do love Tim Holtz style, but I also get inspired from looking at friends blogs and seeing their wonderful makes."


5. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
"Oh wow it will be a year in April, that's gone so fast, my friends said it would be a good idea I wasn't sure , but my hubby and kids said go for it so I did, and I'm still amazed to this day that people like what I do and I'm flattered and grateful people take time out of their day to look and comment."

Thank you Kay for sharing with us

Kay is a very talented crafter and her work is very inspiring

Please visit Kay's blog

'pixxiwitch designs'

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kay, you really deserve this, your work is stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate you taking the time.
All Things Crafty And More xx